there’s so many different gifs of dancing aliens, this is truly an exciting time to be alive
DID U JUST REALLY
“And exactly how many times did he fall out of the window?”
“It was all a bit of a blur detective inspector, I lost count.”
so this gets treated rather casually with a few jokes in canon. But can I just put it out there that /Sherlock is fucking terrifying/
You DO NOT fuck with Mrs. Hudson. Sherlock will go Moriarty-mode on you.
Sherlock will go Moriarty on you.
This is actually scarily accurate. it highlights how similar Sherlock and Moriarty are, in a way. They can both be inhumane, brutal. Only in Sherlock’s case it’s out of love (“inhumanity out of humanity”) while for Moriarty it’s perverse entertainment.
Remember that time Merlin was on Doctor Who and he kept making scary side comments
The song is technically named as “Carry On Wayward Son”.
There is no ‘My’ in the title.
yea and cas’ name is canonically ”cass.” there are certain things in this fandom that we choose to ignore.
and in that moment, the whole fandom was nick fury
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
wait there are people who dislike my ginger king